I Love Easter!!
The older I get the more I love Easter! I think the spiritual side of it is becoming more and more signigicant to me as I see loved ones suffer from illnesses and disabilities. Having the knowledge that they won't always have to live with that is amazing. When I really stop to think about it, I'm overwhelmed by it all. I also love the springtime and the fact that it's starting to warm up (finally!! This has been the coldest winter I've EVER seen since I've lived in Utah!). I also love the other traditional Easter things like Easter egg hunts and Easter clothes. Now that Noah likes Easter eggs hunts, it's SO fun!! He had a great time this year. We had a neighborhood easter egg hunt--which of course I didn't get pics of--and then an easter egg hunt at Jaren's grandmother's house. It was so fun to see Noah get excited about it. I also had fun getting Anslee dressed up in her Easter dress. These are also some of the first pictures I've gotten of Noah and Anslee together. Anslee is very "grabby" and Noah usually won't get close enough to her where she can grab him (which I don't blame him--Anslee grabbed my face at church and scratched me so hard that I literally started bleeding!) So, I was pretty happy that Noah at least sat close enough that I could get them both in the frame on the camera!
5 comments:
Cute Easter Pictures! Is Noah's sweater one of your new H&M purchases?? Love it! And I will come do a photo session any time...I need all the practice I can get!! Also...where are the Vegas pictures? If you don't post them, at least email them to me:).
Your kids are darling in their Easter clothes!! So much fun.
Love your pictures, Easter clothes are so fun! I agree with Kristin, we need to see you Vegas pictures! And by the way, at least Noah will go to Primary without flipping out, unlike Ethan.
Those are the cutest cheeks ever!!! On both your kiddos. I glad you has such a good Easter-
The kids are so adorable! I love Noah's outfit! He is so cute! Anslee looks beautiful in her dress! I am glad you all had a nice Easter. See you soon!
Post a Comment