Sunday, March 16, 2008

I just had to post these pictures of Anslee really quick! I LOVE how these turned out and I wish I had more time to post all of them. As the second child, she's been a little neglected as far as pictures go--I don't want to even think about how few pictures I'll have of the 3rd (if there ever is one!). Anyway, we had fun at our little "photo shoot"!







9 comments:

Hild Family said...

Darling! Isn't it fun to have a girl? See you tomorrow.

WinnFamily said...

I love the top picture of her in the hat, how cute!

Anonymous said...

You are not kidding! She is SOO DANG cute! I could just eat her little cheeks up.

Kelli Despain said...

those pictures are insanely cute, where did you get them done at? I love them!

jessica said...

I love the picture of you and Anslee. All of them are so cute!!! You can make a collage using picasa.

Brittany said...

SO darling! I saw these on Pexton's site... Very stylin'!

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute! She is adorable!

R.M. said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!!! I really want to take Jenna now!!!

grandma Diane said...

Anslee looks like a "Southern Belle", she is to die for cute, and I'm not just saying that because I happen to be the lucky grandma! I still think you should publish these picts. as greeting cards.
The Easter picts were darling!!!
Love you guys, thanks for giving me such beautiful grandkids. I now have 5 beautiful grandkids!