Jaren Living His "Dream"!!
Jaren has wanted braces for years now and he finally got them! He was pretty excited about it, but not too excited about the fact that he's so sore that he can't eat much. He's eating "Noah food" these days: pudding, mashed potatoes, soft breads, etc. Here's a before and after picture of him. I never thought his teeth looked bad personally. I tried to get him to get the clear ones, but he wanted metal (it's supposed to work faster). I enjoy calling him metal mouth. (ha ha--I've only done that once.) He'll probably have them for 18 months to 2 years. Before I met Jaren, I never dated a guy with braces, so this will be a new experience for both of us!!
7 comments:
Nice braces! I hope those work out well for you. We just started our own blog. Check it out.
Awesome! I want braces but I am to vain to get them. I really want the new invisalign!
I had the metal ones too just over a year ago! I turned 30 and did all I could to look younger. Not really, but it wasn't that bad. Well worth it once they were off. You go Jaren!
Yeah, i am so glad you finally did this, I know I should of done it for you years ago, my bad! But I couldn't mess with a perfect set of teeth, Never a cavity!
It will go by quickly! Love you guys
Go Jaren!!! I am so excited that you finally got braces! But I do have to admit that I did start laughing when I saw your picture. I'm sure that I will be in your same boat someday.
As my boy Randy Jackson from American Idol would say: "yo yo dogg that's hot!"
Woohoo, straight teeth here you come!
Post a Comment