Sunday, February 24, 2008

Anslee posing in her helmet. Her head also got flat (like Noah's did) and we had to get her this ugly helmet! I hate it because I can't put bows in her hair! And she's got a lot of hair, perfect for bows!
I love that they can take baths together! It makes things so much easier! I'm always amazed by how different their skin tones are! Anslee's our little albino!
Pics of the Kiddos

I haven't posted pictures of Noah and Anslee in a couple of months, so here are some. Anslee is now 9 months old and just barely got her first tooth! She rolls around like a crazy girl as her method of transport, but not up on her hands and knees yet. I keep telling her that she could get where she wants to go a lot faster by crawling (and with less dizziness) but she just won't listen! Noah has been going to a Montessori preschool for the last 6 weeks and is loving it. I love his teacher and really think that she has a gift with kids. She also tells me how smart she thinks Noah is, so I love her for that of course too. She really thinks that Noah is ready to start reading 3 letter words and has been sending home readers with him to practice. I'm not so convinced that he's ready just yet, but I think it's great that she's working with him on it.


Noah showing off his Valentine's Day present! You can also see the present Jaren gave me--an iRobot vacuum cleaner. I LOVE watching it do the work!!

Little bucket head!

Anslee with her Valentine's stuffed animal. Such a poser!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Fun pictures -- thanks for the update. And YAY for the iRobot. Except it's not the vacuuming I hate -- it's the mopping. I need to get one of those in the mop form!

R.M. said...

They are so cute! Give them a hug from Aunt Ryan!

Jason and Amy said...

we should have a helmet party....

Kelli Despain said...

Love the pics of my cute niece and nephew! We miss you guys. If I was there I would totally take river dance lessons with you!

WinnFamily said...

Cute pictures! You'll need to tell me more about Noah's new preschool sometime, I'm trying to figure out where to send Ethan next year.

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest kids! I actually think Anslee looks darling in her little helmet. When you have a beautiful face, who cares!

grandma Diane said...

What can I say I do have the cutest grandkids in the world!! ( I've told Kelli this also) But hey, It's the truth!!!