Trip to Vegas
We took a little trip to Vegas over conference weekend to visit Jaren's sister Kelli and her family. The kids had soooo much fun with their cousins jumping on the trampoline, flying a kite at the park, having an easter egg hunt, and going to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. I had the most miserable cold ever, so that pretty much ruined any plans that we had to see a show or do any "adult" activities, although Bel Biv Devoe was performing at an off-strip casino a few miles from Kelli's house and if Jaren would've been willing to go, I would've totally gone! Hello! But I ended up being really lame and cutting the trip a day short so that I could go home and recover. I'm so glad that we went though--it was fun just seeing my kids have such a good time.
1 comment:
it was fun, I am glad you came. I love the pictures you took, I've become totally lame and never take pictures, poor Claire and Oliver. Being sick when you are at someone else's house is never fun but you were such a trooper!
Post a Comment