Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's been a while since this blog has been updated. Kari has been really busy lately so I thought I would try out this blogging thing and update everyone on what has been happening. Since the last post Jaren completed another Triathlon, we have gone on a trip to San Diego, went to the circus, cornbelly's, had 3 birthdays (Noah - October 11th, Kari - Oct. 16th and Jaren Oct. 25th), had family pictures taken, and finally Halloween.

I am going to post the family pictures first. They are AWESOME. Thank you KK - you are a great photographer.








We have a lot of Birthdays in October in our Family. Here are a few pictures








Noah was really excited to get his first bike.




San Diego Trip - A big thanks to Taylor for coming along with us. He was a huge help with Noah. Kelli and Jared's family was also able to come down to San Diego and hang out with us for a couple of days. It was a lot of fun having them there. I think it was Noah's favorite trip ever, he had his favorite cousin and favorite uncle there, and he saw a lot of animals (Noah loves animals). The only bad part of the trip was when our flight home was cancelled and we had to fly out the next morning. But all in all it was a very fun trip for the whole family.


We Couldn't believe that Noah was holding these Parakeets. I thought for sure he was going to freak out. He even feed them nectar.







Kari's family came to town for Conference and we all decided to take a trip to Cornbelly's. It was a lot of fun. Noah actually really like going through that scary monster thing. He is very brave. (He must take after his dad :-))
Father - Son bonding at Cornbelly's. I think Gary is the tether ball champion





This was Gary's favorite ride at Cornbelly's. It was hard to get him off.



The cutest little girl in the world!!


Twins?!?



Since Noah's birthday is in October and he really like all different kinds of animals we thought that it would be really fun to take him to the circus. Kari and I also really wanted to go, neither of us had been for a really long time. I think Noah really liked it. Although we could have done without the elephants pooping everywhere. I was actually amazad at how fast they were able to clean it up during the show. Don't worry, I don't have any pictures of it.










Jaren competed in the Kokopelli Triathlon with his 2 brother-in-laws, Andrew and Jared.




This is when I finished. Do I look tired?

5 comments:

Harding Family said...

Holy Cow, what a month! How bad am I that I missed all your birthdays! Happy belated birthday, everybody! We went to Cornbelly's twice, it is such a blast! Glad you guys are busy and having fun! Congrats on your triathalon, Jaren, that's awesome! I am still in training for my first 5K after the baby!

R.M. said...

The family pictures are AMAZING! WOW!!! Love them!!

jessica said...

I love the family pictures! We just had ours taken over the weekend, I'll post soon. I am glad yall FINALLY updated. I was starting to give up on you. See you all soon!

Kelli Despain said...

Okay, first of all I am SO glad to have something new to read on your blog! Second I am in LOVE with your family pictures! Who is this KK person? She takes awesome pictures! Where are you at? I love the background. Really, you all look SO good! Can't wait to hang with you at the end of this month (are you going to be here?).

WinnFamily said...

Love all your pictures! I can't believe Noah let those birds sit on him, I think Ethan would've totally freaked out. We need to start exchanging kids on Mondays again.