Halloween
I feel like I haven't blogged in forever--I'm so glad that Jaren decided to do the last post and get everything up to date. October was an insanely busy month, but so fun. I am also glad that Jaren left out a little "incident" that happened at Sea World. I had a crazy-mad moment with a worker there and it was kind of like an out of body experience--I felt like I was watching myself and not believing the words that were coming out of my mouth! Looking back, I feel a little ridiculous and now my sweet little brother-in-law probably thinks I'm loony and Jaren has a whole new definition of "Kari when she's mad". I'll spare you all the details, especially the part where I lost it, but it had to do with one worker saying that Noah was tall enough to ride a ride there, Noah waiting in line for an HOUR--and it was his birthday, no less-- and another worker pulling him off the ride as he's about to get on and saying that he was too short. Jaren loves to imitate me now, and I'm almost to the point where I can laugh about it--almost.
This fall has been so much fun. The weather was so warm--even on Halloween you could trick-or-treat without a jacket. I don't remember ever being able to do that.
My cute little Tulip Fairy
This is BY FAR my favorite costume Noah has ever worn, and he even picked it out!
Noah and his buddy Ethan had the same costume at the ward Trunk-or-Treat. They both looked so cute!

The next few are at Thanksgiving Point's Barnyard Boo. They set up a bunch of games and activities at the petting zoo. They both LOVED the balloon animals, and we were shocked when Noah not only agreed to frost a cookie, but he licked the icing off the popsicle stick! It was a fun night--we will definitely go back next year.
The headless horseman made an appearance at the wagon ride. I thought it was pretty cool.
One thing I didn't get pictures of was the Haunted Canyon Train Ride on the Heber Creeper. I really liked it, but I have to say it was a little bit scarier than I thought it would be. As the train went along, they told ghost stories and you'd look out the window and people would be acting them out. On the way back, all of the actors got on the train and let's just say Noah did not like that at all. He was pretty scared and kept telling them to go away. I wish I had pictures of that, but it's pretty normal for me to forget the camera.
One thing I didn't get pictures of was the Haunted Canyon Train Ride on the Heber Creeper. I really liked it, but I have to say it was a little bit scarier than I thought it would be. As the train went along, they told ghost stories and you'd look out the window and people would be acting them out. On the way back, all of the actors got on the train and let's just say Noah did not like that at all. He was pretty scared and kept telling them to go away. I wish I had pictures of that, but it's pretty normal for me to forget the camera.
5 comments:
The kids look so cute in the halloween costumes! It sounds like you did a lot this last month. I still want to hear the entire Sea World conversation... maybe at Christmas!
LEO!!! Holy cow! I told Ben that I had given up on you! But alas, you are alive. . . and well! Your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I think I met your wife right after your mission. She is stunning. And your little babies look just like you! Crazy. Yeah, I am very close to Ben. I love it in Arizona. No snow. If you ever come this way to visit, be sure to let me know. I would love to come see you and your family next time I'm in utah. It is SOOOO Good to hear from you!
Ethan and Noah look so cute in their matching costumes. I'd love to hear more about the Sea World incident. I get fired up like that on rare occassions and afterwards I can't even believe it was me that did it.
I love it, love it, love it, love it! What a fun month! AND, did I mention in my comments on the last post that you look like a model Kari?
I was visiting the family for Thanksgiving and Ryan showed me her blog and the rest of the family. It was fun getting an update of how all the family was doing. Your family is darling! Do you mind if I add your family to our list of family and friends?
Post a Comment