Jaren's First Triathalon
Jaren competed in his very first triathalon a couple of weeks ago! He and my brother Tim were both in it and did great! We got home from Cancun on Tuesday night and the triathalon was early Saturday morning. So he only had 3 days to recover from our trip and do some last minute training, so I have to give Jaren props for that! We didn't exactly exercise and eat good in Cancun. Tim did his first at the beginnning of the summer in Georgia and will be in another one in Ogden next week. Jaren's brothers-in-law (Kelli and Loni's husbands) have done tons of triathalons, so now Jaren's caught the fever! (I keep hoping I'll catch that fever one of these days!) They are all going to do one together in St. George in a couple of weeks. Go Jaren!
2 comments:
Woohoo, go Jaren! That totally rocks! Beware triathlons are totally addicting. I'm glad you're coming to St. George-that will be awesome!
Way to go Jaren! Kari, I just saw the pictures that KK took of your family on her blog and they are so cute!! You have such an adorable family! Loved them. I'm totally hiring KK, if ever we make it out to UT. I hope you are doing well! I miss you.
Post a Comment