Anslee's First Haircut
While we were in Vegas, we decided that it was finally time to give Anslee a little trim. Her hair has been growing like crazy, and even though I don't really want her to have bangs, she was looking pretty shaggy. Since Kelli is the best stylist ever, I decided that we had better do it then because it could be a while before we see her again. She only trimmed a little bit, but I think it made a big difference in how her hair looked.
Here's a "before" shot--she was definitely getting shaggy
5 comments:
Cute! I know it's hard deciding what to do with these little girls' hair that we just want to grow. Her haircut is cute.
She looks so cute! I didn't want Jenna to have bangs but I could not take the shaggyness! I love the bangs!
She looks darling! I think Anslee might have just inspired me to cute bangs too....love em :).
Seriously, I love that I am the best stylist ever! I also love that I am in my pajamas in your pictures. I also love (I'm really full of love tonight) how much you love Jaren-I wish I could be as nice as him (or that I had been as nice to him growing up as he was to me). I also love that you are my sister-in-law, wish we lived closer, but can't wait to see you in San Fran!
She is so adorable!!!
Post a Comment