Monday, June 23, 2008

CANCUN HERE WE COME!!
So I just booked a trip for Jaren and I to Cancun!! Neither one of us have ever been there, so we decided that it was time!! We haven't had a vacation like this for just the two of us since our honeymoon. We've been to Vegas a couple of times without kids, but never to the beach! I cannot wait!!! We are going in August and flying my mom out to watch the kids (thanks again mom!). It took me forever to pick a hotel--the hotel reviews on travel websites are a blessing and a curse. I read reviews for HOURS (not even exaggerating) and I would find a hotel that sounded really good and then I would read a review that said something bad and then try to find another hotel. I eventually realized that there was going to be a bad review on just about every hotel no matter how many good reviews there were. So we finally decided on the Riu Palace Las Americas. There were only a couple of negative reviews mixed in with a lot of good ones, so hopefully we'll love it! So now I'm just counting down the days!!!

6 comments:

T-N-T said...

Hey! That sounds so nice! Todds cousin and I are going on a cruise to Cozomel in Sept and now that I have this surgery out of the way I can't wait to lose 30 lbs and enjoy everything! I just started a blogg too tntandrewsen.blogspot.com. I love seeing your cute family and the fun stuff going on in your life! love tip

Loni Richards said...

I'm so jealous of you guys! Cancun is so much fun and super relaxing.

R.M. said...

I am so excited for you guys! We leave for our cruise in 9 days!!!! It's so refreshing to take time away from the kids and just focus on having fun with your hubby!

Hild Family said...

Cancun! We went there on our honeymoon and LOVED it! You guys will have a great time. I'm so excited for you!!!

Nicole said...

Hi Kari,
This is Nicole (Travis) Peel. I saw your blog listed on a friend of a friend's blog and thought I would say hi! Your kids are adorable. Hope you are doing well. We have blog now, too so email me if you want an invite dntpeel@hotmail.com.

Anonymous said...

Tony and I went in January and absolutely loved it! It's my new favorite place. So excited for you guys!!!