Are you serious?
This is what I said to Jaren (the above title) when I came home from the gym one morning to find Anslee in a very colorful outfit! For a second, I thought it might be a joke, but when he started telling me how pinks (all of them) and reds go together, I had a little laugh. She's cute no matter what, so I had to get a couple pictures of her in the outfit Daddy picked out! It was actually pretty cute of Jaren too, especially when he said, "Well, what would go with those pants? A green shirt?" I love it!
Anslee thinks it's pretty funny too!
2 comments:
Jared does the same thing - I always end up changing their clothes after he leaves for work! Anslee is so cute, I love it!
Isn't that so sweet though. Dad's try so hard to get their kids ready and sometimes "it just ain't happening". Good effort Jaren! Anslee is cute no matter what.
Post a Comment