Saturday, January 05, 2008


 Christmas with the Larsens!!
Since we were in Georgia on Christmas Day, we had a little Christmas celebration on the 27th with the Larsen family.  We had dinner and opened more presents.  We tried really hard to get a cousin picture, but of course, Noah hates getting his picture taken these days and wasn't exactly cooperating.  We discussed a lot of photoshop options!  Although, I would have been amazed if we would've gotten a really good picture of the four of them together--the oldest is Ashton who's 3 1/2, Noah who's 3, Claire who's 18 mos., and Anslee 7 mos.  It would have been an accomplishment with 4 kids ages 3 and younger anyway!  The whole family shot turned out really good though!  Kelli is due to have a little boy in February and I'm sure Loni will have her first by next Christmas!!!  The family is growing!

3 comments:

jessica said...

The link for our blog does not work. It should be:

bradandjessicamilk.blogspot.com

Thanks!

ps. I mailed the cd today!

Loni Richards said...

I get a little scared thinking that I might have a baby by next Christmas!!! That would be crazy. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Anonymous said...

LOVE family get-togethers! You guys look great. I can't believe you got a hold of Beth. I've been trying to track her down for a year now. My oldest is 9 and going to be 10 this year.Talk about feeling old! I'm so glad that life is treating you so well! You look great!