Saturday, October 13, 2007

WE'RE BACK!!
We haven't posted anything since Easter 2006, so we're going to make a comeback. Ryan gave me a C grade on my blog, and I've never gotten a C on anything (ha ha) so I'm going to get this updated and raise my grade. The best thing that's happened to us recently (semi-recently) is the birth of our daughter, Anslee Jane Larsen. She was born May 10, 2007 (hence the semi-recently)and has been the sweetest little thing ever. We just adore her. She's so happy and smiles all the time. She's grown incredibly fast. She was only 7 lbs. 4 oz. when she was born (which was quite small compared to Noah's 8 lbs. 11 oz). She's 5 months old now and at her 4 month appointment she was already 15 pounds. I couldn't believe it. She's got the chubby cheeks; well, she pretty much has chubby everything. She's VERY fair skinned and her hair actually has some red in it. I'm interested to see what she looks like as she grows older. She loves her big brother--she very readily laughs at him and will give an occasional grunt to me or Jaren if we're trying to make her laugh. Noah's started to realize that it's kind of fun to make Anslee laugh so he is putting forth more of an effort now. I've gotten several videos of that now so hopefully I'll figure out how to post them. Jaren and I have been married for about 4 1/2 years now and in that time haven't really been on any vacations. So, we're making up for that now. In Sept. we went to Disneyland, we're leaving for New York tomorrow (without the kids--woo hoo!) and we're going to Hawaii in November. I'm SO excited. So, I have and will have tons of pictures to post. Since I haven't "blogged" in so long, I don't remember how to do everything, but I'm going to try to put up some pics of Anslee's blessing from July--she actually wore MY blessing dress from 1977 and it was in great condition (thanks to my grandema and some yellow-out). Hopefully I will be able to keep it in good condition for Anslee's daughter- to-be.

No comments: