Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Noah turned three a few weeks ago and so I wanted to put up a few pictures from his birthday. This year, my mom and dad were here for conference, so we had a little party for him at Chuck E. Cheese. It was cute to watch my dad play with him on the monster truck--it was broken so Noah sat there while my dad pushed the front bumper up and down, and of course Noah wanted him to do it again and again and again. . .We had another birthday party for him on his actual birthday and Jaren's parents, grandparents and brother and sisters were there. We went to Jump on It which is a place full of trampolines. Jaren and I love it--it's as much or more fun for adults as it is for kids!! Noah loved it too. They also have inflatable bouncers and slides. This year, I actually made Noah's cakes myself!! With a little encouragement from my sis-in-law Ryan, I decided I would do it, and although time consuming, it was pretty cool to finish it and say, "I did that!!"

Grandaddy and the moster truck
Noah, Nana, and Grandaddy
Hello! Can you believe I made that cake?
Can someone please explain why this ride is so fun? Kids love it and I can't figure out why!
I brought cupcakes to Noah's cute little preschool class too

1 comment:

R.M. said...

Your cakes look great! You are going to give Jessica and I a run for our money!!! Did you take a Wilton class?